Student counseling is often overlooked in the process of college planning. MDS has determined students didn’t properly prepare in the college selectivity process. Students were making their college choices based on emotional decisions rather than educational ones. Our student counseling helps students take a detailed look at their situation and possible career and college choices based on a comprehensive profiling program. We then work with the student to maximize the student’s success in getting into their college choices.
Student Counseling Encompasses:
– Comprehensive career planning
– Personalized college selection
– Demonstrated interest & merit procedures
– College visit preparation & interview coaching
– Standardized test review
– Application and essay consulting